Sunday, August 9, 2009


I have been so busy lately with all the things us women do (life) that it has been so hard to find the time to find my creative mojo.

So when the going gets tough I head off to Sue's place (a drop in centre for all the creative ladies I know) as her door is nearly always open. And she has a warm open area to spread out.

When her hubby is home we have the coffee machine going and on a good day yummy home baked goodies to go with the cuppa's.

I do however have an ongoing fight with one of the cats that live in the house. We contastly fight over the leasure space and the heater which it knows I must be closest to!




After lots off double shots of Earl Greay tea (yep we had to bring out the heavy duty stuff !) I managed to get a few cards done that I was happy with.
This card was so quick and easy to do. cuttlebug has a few new folders out this is one of them. I used a sliver paper weight paper and then buffed the embossed areas with metallic rub then backed it with black card stock.
The scalloped oval punch is by Stampin' Up! as well as the Oval All stamp set. (embossed in silver) black satin ribbon to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment